$30 each* (Friday, Saturday, & Halloween Nights)
$25 each* (Thursday 10/27 and Sunday 10/30)
*pass prices increase $5 for day of purchase, both online and at the door
Second Trail passes can be purchased on site only for $20
If you lose your trail pass, you will NOT be refunded and not allowed to enter the haunted trail.
Town passes are available for purchase online at checkout or from the ticket booth in the front circle. Must be in the town by 11pm
A “Fast Pass” allows patrons to enter one of the trails without waiting for their “number” to be called. This gives patrons the ability to skip the long wait in our front circle area. However there is a short line in front of the trail necessary for spacing that “fast pass” patrons must still wait in. To upgrade to a “Fast Pass” you must purchase your ticket online, then visit one of the restaurants below to purchase your upgrade. These are only available to patrons that sit down and eat dinner at one of the listed restaurants. Due to limited seating, a call or reservation is recommended.
- Bassetts Restaurant
- House of Poolesville
- Cuginis Restaurant & Bar
Front Circle Tickets:
Tickets for all front circle activities can be purchased through the checkout or once inside the front circle. Tickets are $3 a piece or a 10-pack for $25. Front circle tickets are available for purchase at the concessions stands or ticket booth.
- Wear warm clothes (hat and jacket).
- Wear shoes suitable for hiking through uneven trails.
- While you wait, enjoy the other Events (tickets sold separately).
- No flashlights, alcohol or bad behavior.
- Waiver: You must complete this waiver to enter the MHF.
- Friday Sept 30 & Saturday Oct 1st
- Friday Oct 7th & Saturday Oct 8th
- Friday Oct 14th, Saturday Oct 15th
- Friday Oct 21st, Saturday Oct 22nd
- Thursday 27th, Friday 28th, Saturday 29th
- Sunday Oct 30th & Monday Oct 31st
- We open at DUSK (7-ish).
- Patrons must be in the Parking Lot by 10:30 on Fridays, Saturdays, & Halloween.
- All other nights inside by 9:30.
- If Patrons are on the property before closing, they will be able to go through a trail.
MHF is usually open rain or shine ~ you never really know where the rain is coming down!?! If the Forest is closed due to extreme weather, news will be posted here by 4pm. If we are forced to CLOSE EARLY due to extreme weather, all patrons who are on-site will receive a rain check. Just like any theatrical performance, if you don’t come out on a night we are open, you will NOT get a refund! TICKETS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER NIGHT.
Reservations can be made for groups of 30 or more. EACH PERSON in the group will need to sign a waiver. The group leader will need to complete a GROUP FORM, and send a contract and deposit to Calleva IN ADVANCE. Contact (MHFgroups@calleva.org) for more information.